Attorney and Staff
Meet Gino F. Peluso, Esq.
- Juris Doctor - Duquesne University School of Law -1980;
- Bachelor of Arts - English - Instructional I Teaching Certificate/Secondary English - Saint Vincent College - 1977.
- Sole Practitioner - 1981 to the present;
- Prosecutor - Westmoreland County District Attorney's Office: 1983 - 1991;
- Legal Instructor - Westmoreland County Community College:1995 - 2001 and 2009 to the present;
- Paralegal Instructor - Computer Systems Institute/Paralegal Division: 1980 - 1981.
- Pennsylvania Bar Association - 1981 to the present;
- Allegheny County Bar Association - 1981 to the present;
- Westmoreland County Bar Association,- 1983 to the present;
- Saint Thomas More Society of the Diocese of Greensburg - 2005 to the present.
Meet Stacey L. Vincler
She received her Associates in Applied Science Degree in Paralegal Studies from Westmoreland County Community College in 1994. In 2004, she received her Bachelor of Arts Degree in Legal Studies from Point Park University. Stacey graduated from Point Park University Summa Cum Laude with a 4.0 GPA. As a result thereof, she was inducted into the Alpha Chi Honors Society . Stacey serves her community as one of the leaders for Girl Scout Troop 27156 in Lower Burrell. She also enjoys teaching Sunday School at her church and spending time with her family. Stacey resides in the local area, with her husband, Joe, and their daughter, Sabrina.